add
add
Menu

CHEVY SUCK! Heres a song send to all your chevy friends :-)


45 thoughts on “CHEVY SUCK! Heres a song send to all your chevy friends :-)”


  1. Liked Chevy and Ford but make them in America not Mexico and China, only car made America a Toyota

    1. All the time for chevy in the bottom of reliability as usual 🤣 no wonder f150’s the best selling best trucks for decades in a row..and camaros are always behind mustangs taillights since 1964? Ok 1967 or rather 2003? 😂 no! 2010!!

    2. My dad jad an 81 Chevy 2500 we put well over 500000 miles on it .. Retired it because it needed alot of suspension work motor only had a lifter tap took it out put it in my 81 drove it for awhile and sold it

  2. Image result for ford number 1 selling truck
    Ford CEO on Trump tweeting at companies.
    Ford has sold enough F-series trucks to circle the earth more than three times. The F-series, best known for the popular F-150, has been America’s best-selling truck for the 40 consecutive years since its launch, Ford announced Wednesday.Jan 4, 2017
    Ford: F-series is best-selling truck for 40 years – Jan. 4, 2017
    money.cnn.com/2017/01/04/autos/ford-f-150-truck-40-years/index.html

    1. that song was made for my chevy 2500 that i had POS $$$$ 77,000 mile gave up on it, went to scrapyard,,

  3. 98% of all Fords manufactured in 2016 are still on the road… The other 2% made it it home, just barely.

  4. Ford as the most weakest body they ever made and recalls since I work for them and that is a upside down gmc


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Most Recent Facebook Posts


Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

10 hours ago

Muscle Car Fan

We Ride in a New Fast Tesla ...

Comment on Facebook

POS has a fireplace on the screen.

My brothers got one.

Where r the engine??

View more comments

3 days ago

Muscle Car Fan

1965 CORVAIR MONZA Almost perfect original for sale 50,000 miles. ...

Comment on Facebook

for an instant I thought it was the Chevrolet opala made in Brazil from 1968 to 1992 but the model similar to that would be the model from 1975 to 1979, a beautiful car

Not a muscle car , and lucky it has 50k on the clock...

I bought a 66 Corsa new, 140 hp, 4x1 carb set up, 4 on the floor ! Loved that car!!

Dad had a 65 Monza that we took fishing a lot. I remember putting some nice fish in that front trunk.

Robert Carll

Had a 65 monza. Nice cars

Bill Cooper here's you chance to relive the past!

Nice!

Does it leak antifreeze? How’s the water pump?

Nice

My 66 monza

I have these

Sweet, send us a picture!

View more comments

3 days ago

Muscle Car Fan

<a href="https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1444613&u=2378619&m=60986&urllink=&afftrack=">Get Corvette Stocking Stuffers! Shop Car Care Protection and Tools.</a> ...

1 week ago

Muscle Car Fan

Found a sweet all original 64 Cadillac, needs a motor ...

Load more