- We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
- Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly.”
- “I’ll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.”
- Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- She was pleased to have him come and never sorry to see him go.”
- I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
- She told me-”It’s not the men in your life that matters, it’s the life in your men.”
- If I could just say a few words… I’d be a better public speaker.-Homer Simpson
- I’m supposed to respect my elders, but it’s getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
- If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
- Where there’s a will, I want to be in it.
- A dame that knows the ropes isn’t likely to get tied up.
- “I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world.”
- A professor wrote 7 words on blackboard and asked his mixed class to punctuate…Read answers on page . A Woman, without her, man is nothing. The female version is with two added coma's-period. Number one punctuation lesson A woman without her man is nothing! The male version with only an excl...
- Chevrolet Impala-the SS generations to be cont… Chevrolet Impala SS was available from 1961 until 1969 and offered on a variety of platforms throughout three generations of the Impala lineup. The SS logo began as a trim option in ’61 but indubit...
- 1966 Cobra Mark III The 1966 Shelby Cobra started out as a traditional style British roadster with an empty engine compartment sent by air freight from AC Motors in the U.K. to Shelby in Los Angeles in early 1962. The...
- Classic Car Rescue – Season 1 Episode 1 HD
- Ford Torino 1972 The 1972 Torino interiors have been upgraded thoroughly the dash boards this year are constructed from ABS plastic to a great extent. The basic instrument cluster is arranged in five identical roun...
- 1969 Camaro SS Twin Turbo Supercharged Nitrous Breathing
- When you leave a car show… do this!