- We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
- Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly.”
- “I’ll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.”
- Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- She was pleased to have him come and never sorry to see him go.”
- I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
- She told me-”It’s not the men in your life that matters, it’s the life in your men.”
- If I could just say a few words… I’d be a better public speaker.-Homer Simpson
- I’m supposed to respect my elders, but it’s getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
- If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
- Where there’s a will, I want to be in it.
- A dame that knows the ropes isn’t likely to get tied up.
- “I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world.”
- A professor wrote 7 words on blackboard and asked his mixed class to punctuate…Read answers on page . A Woman, without her, man is nothing. The female version is with two added coma's-period. Number one punctuation lesson A woman without her man is nothing! The male version with only an excl...
- Caterham Seven-inception to 2004 Caterham 7 or Caterham Seven-either moniker works for them commenced operations in 1972 by purchasing the rights to build automobiles using the defunct Lotus Seven designed frame. The company, bas...
- school bus wheelie a bus with big muscle
- Tesla Electric enter 2013 “S” Sedan muscle Roadster from 2006 to 2012 Can an automobile powered by only electricity be a muscle car? The 2013 Tesla most powerful version puts out 416 hp and delivers 443 ft-lb of torque propelling you from 0-60 mph in 4.4 seconds with...
- Muscle Car Restoration – Metal Work – Patch Panel
- EQUUS, Luxury American Muscle cars Rule
- Hennessy Venom GT The Hennessy Venom GT set a Guinness World Record for speed on January 21, 2013 by accelerating from 0 – 300 km/h (186 mph) in 13.63 seconds; at that point it became officially the fastest producti...