VN:F [1.9.22_1171]We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public., 10.0 out of 10 based on 1 rating
- If I could just say a few words… I’d be a better public speaker.-Homer Simpson
- You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
- I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
- She was pleased to have him come and never sorry to see him go.”
- Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly.”
- She told me-”It’s not the men in your life that matters, it’s the life in your men.”
- “I’ll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.”
- I’m supposed to respect my elders, but it’s getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
- Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- A dame that knows the ropes isn’t likely to get tied up.
- If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
- Where there’s a will, I want to be in it.
- “I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world.”
- A professor wrote 7 words on blackboard and asked his mixed class to punctuate…Read answers on page . A Woman, without her, man is nothing. The female version is with two added coma's-period. Number one punctuation lesson A woman without her man is nothing! The male version with only an excl...
- 1979 Chevy Camaro Hot Rod
- Old Skl Cuda Burnout Something about the lines on those cuda's just makes them so sick. Best lookin car ever made in my opinion.
- Muscle Cars Racing Muscle Cars Racing at Ultimate Street 3
- Shelby Mustang GT 350 –The best years-.1965-66 The Shelby Mustang GT 350 had only 562 units made available for the 1965 model year. The car is also called the Cobra by some-sharing the moniker and the similar paint job with the AC Cobra two sea...
- Super Muscle Car Shootout – Dream Car Garage Super Muscle Car Shootout - Dream Car Garage
- What is YOUR favourite Muscle Car?