VN:F [1.9.22_1171]We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public., 10.0 out of 10 based on 1 rating
- If I could just say a few words… I’d be a better public speaker.-Homer Simpson
- You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
- I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
- She was pleased to have him come and never sorry to see him go.”
- Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly.”
- She told me-”It’s not the men in your life that matters, it’s the life in your men.”
- “I’ll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.”
- I’m supposed to respect my elders, but it’s getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
- Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- A dame that knows the ropes isn’t likely to get tied up.
- If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
- Where there’s a will, I want to be in it.
- “I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world.”
- A professor wrote 7 words on blackboard and asked his mixed class to punctuate…Read answers on page . A Woman, without her, man is nothing. The female version is with two added coma's-period. Number one punctuation lesson A woman without her man is nothing! The male version with only an excl...
- Chevrolet Chevelle third generation 1973 The body and the frame were completely redesigned on the 1973 Chevelle. The body is now mounted on the perimeter frame offering more strength and stability. The coil springs are computer designed t...
- Dodge Charger Daytona 1969 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona first generation was developed as a result of the failure of the Charger 500 in the high profile NASCAR competitions. The Daytona two door coupe is on the same Chrysler “...
- Pink Smoke Burnout? Lame or Awesome? Pink Smoke Burnout?
- 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona The 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona is arguably one of the most radical cars to emerge from the muscle car’s heydays in the ‘60s to the ‘70s. Ironically, it was not designed for ordinary street races. I...
- Chevy Nova to Chevrolet Nova – The Third Generation 1968-1970 The Chevrolet Company introduces the Third generation Chevy Nova in 1968 on a longer wheel base that is just one inch shorter than the mid-sized Chevelle. The car also gets a major face lift as wel...
- Top 10 fastest car in the world 2013