Super Stock National Record
Go for a ride with Mike Nottingham as he set’s a new National Record in his Super Stock Ford Fairlane.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Super Stock Ford Fairlane, 9.0 out of 10 based on 33 ratings
- Ford Mustang Super Snake Wheelie Check out this awesome video of a Ford Mustang Super Snake wheelie straight into the wall!
- AM Girls Take a Scary Ride in 2013 Mustang GT!
- Chevy Camaro 234 mph Chevy Camaro 6.11 @ 234 mph DT records a Chevy Camaro with an 855 cubic inch V8 engine and nitrous do an extremely fast ET of 6.11 at 234 miles per hour. This drag race was recorded at […]
- The Tale of Jack McClure-2 of 3 -Rocket powered “Sizzler Chevelle” Cap’t Jack McClure had a steady gig behind the wheel of a 1965 Z-16 Chevelle aptly named “The Sizzler” which less than a year later would seem like a somewhat paradoxical name to Jack. He […]
- 2013 Victory Performance Nostalgia Super Stock Series
- Richard Poe’s Stock 63 Lark beating a 440 6 pack
- 1500 hp Camaro 1500 hp Camaro Running on the Street! This is a fabulous Super Car Beast. This video gives the viewer a good look into what it takes to build a Nelson Super Car. This 2010 Camaro is […]
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Super Snake Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Super Snake - 750 Horsepower ROAD TEST
- 2013 Mustang & 2012 Camaro Burnout Fest! 2013 Shelby GT500 and 2012 Camaro ZL1 Road Trip On this episode of HOT ROD Unlimited, David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan hit the road in the hottest new muscle cars, the […]
- Oldsmobile Rocket 88: The World’s First Muscle Car Before your Mustangs, Vipers, Chargers, and Cobras, there was the Oldsmobile Rocket 88. Although less popular than its later Ford and Dodge counterparts, it was the world's very first […]
- 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona The 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona is arguably one of the most radical cars to emerge from the muscle car’s heydays in the ‘60s to the ‘70s. Ironically, it was not designed for ordinary street […]
- 1967 Ford Mustang GT Fastback 1967 Ford Mustang GT Fastback 390 V8 Four-Speed
- Happy Birthday Mustang 1964½ to 2014 The Ford Mustang is about to join a very small group of automobiles. In 2014 the Mustang will enter its 50th year of continuous production which is quite a feat and the biggest success […]
- Ford Fairlane Ranchero – Conception 1957 to 1959 Both Model “T” and Model “A” Ford’s were designed by simply placing a shortened passenger compartment and a truck box onto the frame of a sedan. The Ranchero body style is based on that […]
- Mopar Nationals Jet Tucks 1/4 mile Mopar Nationals Jet Tucks 1/4 mile
- Street Machine & Muscle Car Nationals ~ 2014 Pomona, CA
- Mopar Nationals 2012
- History of stock car racing, moonshine, muscle cars
- Is it time to replace your basic transportation? There is nothing you can buy that will enhance the value of you beater to make it worth more and still recoup the money you spend on the enhancement feature. Painting may look […]
- Super Muscle Car Shootout – Dream Car Garage Super Muscle Car Shootout - Dream Car Garage